Quanta Chrome Fotofinder Studio
The Wavelength with the Best Reputation in Dermatology Now Available at Zero Maintenance Costs
- Over the last 20 years, 585 nm lasers have been commonly used in aesthetics and dermatology for skin and vascular treatments.
- Indeed, 585 nm dye lasers are considered the gold standard for these applications.
- Despite of all this, the diffusion of 585 nm lasers has been limited so far because of their running costs and for the resulting post-treatment purpura, which is no longer an outcome accepted in aesthetic and dermatologic procedures.
- The Quanta System 585, with its innovative D-wmops (Differential - Wavelength Modified Optically Pumped Semiconductor) technology, is the first solid-state laser able to emit the same wavelength of a Dye laser, in both continuous or pulsed modes.
- This allows treatments to be performed with no purpura and without any maintenance and consumable costs!
- The treatment of dermatological vascular lesions is more effective with 585 solid-state laser compared to KTP/LBO 532 nm lasers thanks to the greater penetration depth of 585 nm than 532 nm.
- Quanta System 585 increases also patient’s safety thanks to the low melanin absorption by epidermis which is 50% less compared to 532 nm.
- For these reasons treatments can be performed with improved selectivity, producing less collateral epidermal melanin damage, better tolerance to the treatment in any skin type and increased energy delivery to the target chromophores.
- This induces greater effective coagulation and vessel wall damage, leading to more durable results and no post-treatment down-time.
- Used to treat: Telangiectasia, Port Wine Stains, Hemangioma, Spider Angioma, Rosacea/Poikiloderma of Civatte, Lentigo, Melasma, Vascularized scars, Seborrheic keratosis, Warts
Get a Quotation
Request a Service
Request a Spare Part
Why choose Quanta Chrome Fotofinder Studio ?
Want to find out more?
Click the button below to downlaod the full brochure and take a deeper look at the details of the device.
Levard Clinic Specialist
"I would like to thank Quanta System for developing a laser system that is effective and less painful. Good job!"
Dermatology & Aesthetic
Dr. Preya Valecha
"Right now we can use laser for many things like lip lightening, skin lightening, different kind of pigmentations, melasma, freckles, we can use it for acne scars, tattoo removal, or maybe just for hair bleaching and rejuvenation. We can use Chrome for everything."
Dr. Haram Abass
"We have been using this machine for many many years now and it is really very powerful. [It is] safe, painless and we can use it for all skin type patients... with safety and with very good feedback from our patients."
Quanta Duetto MT EVO
"I am so happy to use this machine because my patients are happy and they are telling there is no pain with this machine. It is very user-friendly for us."
Get What You Need
Service Request Form
LASETECH PRODUCT FAQS
What kind of financing options are available for Quanta Chrome Fotofinder Studio?
- Option 1: Flexible Payment Terms
Our first option ensures flexible payment. You can start with a manageable down payment, and then spread the remaining cost over several months.
- Option 2: Special Rates with LaseTech Banks Partners
We have partnered with certain banks to offer exclusive financing options.
- Option 3: Best Deals with Our Leasing Partners
Our leasing partners provide the best deals for aesthetic device needs.
What kind of training and support do you provide for Quanta Chrome Fotofinder Studio?
- Option 1: Continuous Learning with Academic Partners
We have partnered with our suppliers in academic improvement to provide access to a wealth of knowledge and resources to enhance your skills.
- Option two: Onsite Training and Customized Workshops
- We offer onsite training and incentive workshops tailored to your specific requirements. Training is customized to your clinic's needs. Hands-on experience with our devices and incentive workshops to motivate and educate your staff are provided.
What is your warranty policy for Quanta Chrome Fotofinder Studio? What is covered and what is not?
The devices come with a one-year warranty. Extra warranty can be provided with options in pricing and payment terms.
How long does it take to install Quanta Chrome Fotofinder Studio?
Installing most devices in our current catalog takes about an hour to complete. Exact times may vary depending on circumstances onsite.
Do you offer installation services for Quanta Chrome Fotofinder Studio?
Our devices are offered with installation services included in the base packages.
How much does the installation cost for Quanta Chrome Fotofinder Studio?
Installations for devices purchased from LaseTech are free of charge.
What are the requirements for installing Quanta Chrome Fotofinder Studio?
- Electricity plugs/outlets
- Load test
- Appropriate air conditioning
- Full safety requirements to be observed
Do I need to do any special preparations before the installation of Quanta Chrome Fotofinder Studio?
Taking the necessary electrical and safety precautions in advance would be advised. The process itself will be handled by our experienced technicians with utmost care.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.