Quanta Youlaser MT
The New Reference Laser for Anti-Aging and Beyond
- Quanta System is proud to introduce a new extremely innovative device for skin rejuvenation and scar treatment.
- Youlaser MT is the first and only laser that, due to the proprietary Mixed Technology, is able to combine the golden standards of 10600 nm, and 1540 nm wavelengths in a sequential or simultaneous fractional emission.
- These two wavelengths emitted together maximize the advantages of each laser, improving the results in just one session.
- Aged skin with wrinkles and pigmentations, scars as well as vaginal atrophy, are best treated by Mixed Technology to establish a positive synergy between the two lasers for advanced results with almost no patient downtime. No more trouble when choosing fractional ablative or non-ablative lasers. Welcome to the Youlaser MT world.
- Nowadays dermatologist and aesthetic practitioners know the advantages and the limits of ablative and non-ablative fractional lasers.
- Ablative lasers offer faster results but cannot be applicable to all the patients because of their long down-time and higher risk of pigmented disorders. Non-ablative lasers are much more tolerated by any skin type and can be used on almost every patient, but need repeated sessions to achieve the desired results.
- Youlaser MT is the first and only laser that overcomes these limits by combining CO2 ablative and GaAs non-ablative lasers.
- These two lasers can work separately or in an exclusive Mixed Modality allowing practitioner to offer the best treatment to each patient.
- Youlaser MT permits to treat the skin with one of the two wavelengths or one of the three Mixed Treatment Modalities available, to find the right balance between results and down-time.
- This device can also be used as an advanced laser for dermatological surgery. The very fast CO2 laser of Youlaser MT is able to work up to 2000 Hz and to deliver at the same time microsecond pulses for a perfect control of cutting and coagulation rate.
- Youlaser MT is a “maintenance-free” laser, an important feature to keep the running cost at the lowest level.
Get a Quotation
Request a Service
Request a Spare Part
Why choose Quanta Youlaser MT ?
Want to find out more?
Click the button below to downlaod the full brochure and take a deeper look at the details of the device.
Levard Clinic Specialist
"I would like to thank Quanta System for developing a laser system that is effective and less painful. Good job!"
Dermatology & Aesthetic
Dr. Preya Valecha
"Right now we can use laser for many things like lip lightening, skin lightening, different kind of pigmentations, melasma, freckles, we can use it for acne scars, tattoo removal, or maybe just for hair bleaching and rejuvenation. We can use Chrome for everything."
Dr. Haram Abass
"We have been using this machine for many many years now and it is really very powerful. [It is] safe, painless and we can use it for all skin type patients... with safety and with very good feedback from our patients."
Quanta Duetto MT EVO
"I am so happy to use this machine because my patients are happy and they are telling there is no pain with this machine. It is very user-friendly for us."
Get What You Need
Service Request Form
LASETECH PRODUCT FAQS
What kind of financing options are available for Quanta Youlaser MT?
- Option 1: Flexible Payment Terms
Our first option ensures flexible payment. You can start with a manageable down payment, and then spread the remaining cost over several months.
- Option 2: Special Rates with LaseTech Banks Partners
We have partnered with certain banks to offer exclusive financing options.
- Option 3: Best Deals with Our Leasing Partners
Our leasing partners provide the best deals for aesthetic device needs.
What kind of training and support do you provide for Quanta Youlaser MT?
- Option 1: Continuous Learning with Academic Partners
We have partnered with our suppliers in academic improvement to provide access to a wealth of knowledge and resources to enhance your skills.
- Option two: Onsite Training and Customized Workshops
- We offer onsite training and incentive workshops tailored to your specific requirements. Training is customized to your clinic's needs. Hands-on experience with our devices and incentive workshops to motivate and educate your staff are provided.
What is your warranty policy for Quanta Youlaser MT? What is covered and what is not?
The devices come with a one-year warranty. Extra warranty can be provided with options in pricing and payment terms.
How long does it take to install Quanta Youlaser MT?
Installing most devices in our current catalog takes about an hour to complete. Exact times may vary depending on circumstances onsite.
Do you offer installation services for Quanta Youlaser MT?
Our devices are offered with installation services included in the base packages.
How much does the installation cost for Quanta Youlaser MT?
Installations for devices purchased from LaseTech are free of charge.
What are the requirements for installing Quanta Youlaser MT?
- Electricity plugs/outlets
- Load test
- Appropriate air conditioning
- Full safety requirements to be observed
Do I need to do any special preparations before the installation of Quanta Youlaser MT?
Taking the necessary electrical and safety precautions in advance would be advised. The process itself will be handled by our experienced technicians with utmost care.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.