Zimmer Z Tone
Experience the Difference in Body Toning
- Thousands of muscle contractions through electromagnetic pulses The High Energy Inductive Treatment with Z Tone is performed using electromagnetic pulses and is able to contract the muscles.
- Electromagnetic fields can penetrate cells, tissues, organs and bones without deformation or loss, activate the electrochemistry of tissues and improve the function of cells and cell membranes. The magnetic field consequently stimulates nerve cells, muscles and blood vessels.
- Meet the next generation of Body Toning
- Z Tone enables the user to select one of 3 desired training levels for each region appropriately for the patient.
- Z Tone has two applicators of the same size. Both applicators can be individually controlled and operated. This feature allows the user to treat two different regions with different inten-sities at the same time. The device also offers the option of connecting the applicators and operating them at the same intensity.
Get a Quotation
Request a Service
Request a Spare Part
Why choose Zimmer Z Tone ?
Want to find out more?
Click the button below to downlaod the full brochure and take a deeper look at the details of the device.
Levard Clinic Specialist
"I would like to thank Quanta System for developing a laser system that is effective and less painful. Good job!"
Dermatology & Aesthetic
Dr. Preya Valecha
"Right now we can use laser for many things like lip lightening, skin lightening, different kind of pigmentations, melasma, freckles, we can use it for acne scars, tattoo removal, or maybe just for hair bleaching and rejuvenation. We can use Chrome for everything."
Dr. Haram Abass
"We have been using this machine for many many years now and it is really very powerful. [It is] safe, painless and we can use it for all skin type patients... with safety and with very good feedback from our patients."
Quanta Duetto MT EVO
"I am so happy to use this machine because my patients are happy and they are telling there is no pain with this machine. It is very user-friendly for us."
Get What You Need
Service Request Form
LASETECH PRODUCT FAQS
What kind of financing options are available for Zimmer Z Tone?
- Option 1: Flexible Payment Terms
Our first option ensures flexible payment. You can start with a manageable down payment, and then spread the remaining cost over several months.
- Option 2: Special Rates with LaseTech Banks Partners
We have partnered with certain banks to offer exclusive financing options.
- Option 3: Best Deals with Our Leasing Partners
Our leasing partners provide the best deals for aesthetic device needs.
What kind of training and support do you provide for Zimmer Z Tone?
- Option 1: Continuous Learning with Academic Partners
We have partnered with our suppliers in academic improvement to provide access to a wealth of knowledge and resources to enhance your skills.
- Option two: Onsite Training and Customized Workshops
- We offer onsite training and incentive workshops tailored to your specific requirements. Training is customized to your clinic's needs. Hands-on experience with our devices and incentive workshops to motivate and educate your staff are provided.
What is your warranty policy for Zimmer Z Tone? What is covered and what is not?
The devices come with a one-year warranty. Extra warranty can be provided with options in pricing and payment terms.
How long does it take to install Zimmer Z Tone?
Installing most devices in our current catalog takes about an hour to complete. Exact times may vary depending on circumstances onsite.
Do you offer installation services for Zimmer Z Tone?
Our devices are offered with installation services included in the base packages.
How much does the installation cost for Zimmer Z Tone?
Installations for devices purchased from LaseTech are free of charge.
What are the requirements for installing Zimmer Z Tone?
- Electricity plugs/outlets
- Load test
- Appropriate air conditioning
- Full safety requirements to be observed
Do I need to do any special preparations before the installation of Zimmer Z Tone?
Taking the necessary electrical and safety precautions in advance would be advised. The process itself will be handled by our experienced technicians with utmost care.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.